The Mosser - Moss Box ZERO by TerraLiving
⚠️ PLEASE READ (We take that you agree to the following terms and conditions upon purchasing):
⭐ Please message us your phone number as it is required by our logistic partners for shipping waybill generation.
⭐ This is a COMPLETED MOSS BOX with ZERO MOSS which require virtually no maintenance. You may refer to https://www.theterraliving.com/zero-moss-guide for more details.
🚚 Shipping: Ready and coded (refer to photos). 1 working day for complete packaging in TerraLiving Gallery. ~ 3 working days for arrival to your door steps.
1. We ship our parcels everyday and we pack professionally and securely.
2. 100% safe arrival guarantee.
3. In any case where tariff is imposed, you shall bear the full cost.
4. Kindly note that this is 100% handmade moss box in TerraLiving and it’s not possible for every piece to be 100% same and flawless.
5. Strictly no refund once we posted the Mosser.
6. Main lifestyle photos taken under studio and passive sunlight. Individual coded photo (if present) taken under warm display light.
*Personally and honestly, the real thing looks and feels better than photo =)
⭐ The Mosser is part of the ZERO series family by TerraLiving. In ZERO series, moss were preserved in their best and healthiest state through rapid cooling and moisture removal. The moss is 100% real and natural.
The moss specimen is no longer alive or we treat it as in a state of suspended animation, therefore they will not grow.
ZERO Moss are soft to touch, smells mossy, and their colour is the reflection of their original form.
📦 What’s in the package:
i) The Mosser
ii) Care Guide/Instruction Manual
Small - Approx 9.5 x 9.5cm
Medium - Approx 9.9cm x 13.2cm
🌿 Plant Material:
- Preserved bun moss (Leucobryum glaucum)
- Preserved feather moss (hypnum plumaeforme)
- (Random) Chance of getting a surprise moss species.
🌿 Wooden box Material:
- Malayan Mahogany solid wood, hand crafted.
- Multilayered lacquer finishing, hand sprayed.
🌿 How long can they last:
The moss requires ZERO maintenance and they can last for 5 - 10 years (usually last almost forever) if kept in-door. NEVER expose ZERO Moss to sunlight and NEVER spray water. Keep them in cool & dry place.
*Feel free to drop us a message here for any enquiries.
*You may also contact us through Facebook chat @ facebook.com/terraliving OR Instagram @terraliving
*You can reach us immediately through our help line @ 017-6383820
*100% made, preserved & designed by TerraLiving Gallery, Melaka